- “The Manager” means Taste of Tradition Sdn Bhd
- “We/Our/Us” means farms.my
- “You/Your” means farms.my “a Registered User” & “a Browser”
- “Site” means farms.my platform
- “Platform” means the farms.my desktop website, mobile website and mobile applications (including mobile phone, tablet and wearable applications) which allow the display of your listing.
- “Listing” means information listed by a Registered User and linking potential purchasers of land and/or goods and services with landowners and/or vendors
- “FMC” means farms.my Credit
USE OF SITE
Our platform is not intended for use by any person who are incapable of managing their own affairs or mentally incapacitated. If you fall within any of these categories then please exit our platform, immediately. By your continued use of our platform you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and of sound mind to access the services on our platform. If you are under 18 years old, you will need a parent’s consent to continue using farms.my site.
We do not warrant that content, links, or subdomains contained on, or associated with our website will be available and accessible to you at all times. We may change the path or location of a link or sub-domain, or redirect content contained within a link or subdomain on our website at any time without prior notice to you. We do not warrant that any links that you forward will remain constant at the time that you forward or share them, as they are subject to change at any time without notice to you.
Information on our platform and in any farms.my publication should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice.
farms.my (the “Site”) is managed by Taste of Tradition (M) Sdn Bhd (1157426-H) (the “Manager”).
The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks of their respective owners. Use of the trademarks displayed is strictly prohibited.
You agree that no submissions provided by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal of proprietary right(s). You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make.
We use reasonable efforts to include up to date information. However, the Manager makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We are not liable or responsible for any errors in the content of the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk and that you are responsible for all costs associated with your access to, or use of, the Site. We will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, claims or demands of any kind, whether direct, indirect, compensatory or consequential, related to your use of this Site or the information content, materials or products included on this Site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND ADVERTISING
The Site may contain advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to other websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Accessing to any of these linked sites is at your own risk. We do not control and are not responsible for any of these sites and their content. When you link to those websites you leave our platform and do so entirely at your own risk. The Manager and the Site make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on any third party websites, and we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you through relying on anything contained on or omitted from such third party websites.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF WEBSITE
In accessing or using our platform, you agree that you will not:
- use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our platform or any content on our website;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working on our website;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- use or index any content or data on our platform for purposes of:
- constructing or populating a searchable database of properties,
- building a database of property information; or
- competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use our platform or any content from our platform in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and / or not for the purpose which it is made available;
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- act in violation of any Term of Use or other condition posed by us or any applicable law;
- reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our platform or any content on our website, except as expressly authorised by us; or
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of our website, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
You the user agree that it is acceptable to use the Site in the following manner:
- Real estate Listing: to list real Agriculture property on the Site, either for sale and/or for rent, on behalf of the person entitled to offer the property for sale. Listed properties which you have appropriate permissions and agreements from the person entitled to offer the property for sale and/or for rent.
- Image of property: to submit at least one photo of the Listing property which is clear and not broken or opaque.
- Categorisation of properties for sale and/or for rent: to list properties with real and correct information, and by referring to the land grant.
- Remove sold properties: if property is no longer available for sale and/or for rent in the market, you shall remove the listing from the Site promptly.
- Email address and/or contact number: you are required to register with a valid email address and/or contact number to us to list your properties on the Site.
NON ACCEPTABLE USE
To maintain the quality of our Platform and to ensure positive experience for our customers, it is NOT acceptable to use the Site in any of the following practices:
- Listing other than real agriculture estate property.
- Incorrect categorisation of properties for sale and/or for rent.
- Misuse of fields on the Site.
- Incorrect photos or pictures of listed properties.
- False state, area and/or town names where the property is located.
- Duplicate Listing: do not create more than one Listing fot the same property.
- Listing without authority: do not list property that you have not been permitted or authorised to sell or to rent and for which you do not have a signed authority from the owner or vendor.
- .Impersonating other person or persons
- Misleading or deceptive conduct: for example quoting inaccurately or unrealistic selling price, describing a property with incorrect information
FARMS.MY CREDITS (FMC)
FMCs are non-transferrable to a different account or to another farms.my Registered User. FMCs do not expire and all FMCs package purchases are non-refundable.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.